Thursday, May 1, 2014

Flatfriends Challenge.


Good morning folks.  It is the 1st May - Wow! isn't time flying!  Today's challenge is to use Dies and punches.  My favourite tools! I picked one of Emma Cannings new digis The Princess and the Frog and coloured her with my Graph'it markers.  I edges the image with my Pan Pastels and matted her onto a Spellbinders Frame Die.  I then stamped and punched out some butterflies, they are from Stampin Up.  I love these stamps and punches, in fact I am a little addicted to them!  I also had the perfect sentiment "Make a Wish" and that just finished the card.  I hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card - I love the colours (and colouring), gorgeous butterflies, and that sentiment is perfect :-) Thank you so much Sally - hope you have a lovely weekend, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card love the butterflies xxxx

    ReplyDelete