Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Digi Choosday - Number it!


Hello, It's Digi Choosday and it's Anjie's Birthday today, one of my Teamies! Happy Birthday Anjie! It was my birthday yesterday and had a lovely day having Breakfast out with the Girlies and my Son, then the rest of the day crafting and watching old movies!  Dinner with Hubby and Son and a bottle of wine! Ummm....

Anyway, back to business!  Today's challenge was Numbers.  I used the Double Sprinkles CD Rom (available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk) by first printing out the little girl in digi stamp form and coloured her using Graph'it markers.  I then printed out the No. 9 from the CD Rom in A4 size and a backing paper.  I cut the image down and made a 8 x 8" card using white cardstock.  I matted the backing paper onto black cardstock. I then cut her out and sat her on the flower pot, added buttons for the centres of the flowers a tag, ribbon and butterflies to finish it off.  I will send this card to my Step-Granddaughter this year.

http://www.sallybeecarddesigns.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. such a pretty card you grand daughter will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Sally. Hope you enjoyed your birthday, I had a good one thank you.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete