Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Digi Choosday - Spring Florals


Hello, our challenge for today was Spring Florals - I love Spring, the warmth of the sun, the buds on the trees and the birds singing! Ummmm.....  Ok back to reality, it is cold and dull in Germany today! Anyway,  for this week's challenge I decided to go through all my Polkadoodle CD Roms!  Umm... I have quite a lot now and love them all! I chose Candy Doodles available at www.polkadoodles.co.uk
where I picked this lovely little chap holding a bouquet of daisies and two backing papers.  I printed them out, cut out my little man and then adhered the backing paper to the card blank, added him and then punched out some butterflies and flowers using my new punch. Added a little glitter and centers to the flowers using dimentional paint and of course a sentiment.  There it is for today, I hope you like it x

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card and lovely to see a boy image used x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just amazing Sally what a great boys card
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete