Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Digi Choosday - Animals


So for today's Digi Choosday challenge its Animals.  So I went through all my Polkadoodles CD Rom to find some cute animals.  I chose the Sugar Plum Daisy CD Rom, this is a lovely CD rom, cute images, lovely backing papers and scenes.  I first found the background I liked, then some bees, then some hedgehogs and finally picked the little girl. I printed them all off separately. I made a stepper card and matted the background and border onto some black cardstock.  I then cut out the images and popped the bees on some acetate, so they look like they are flying, put 3D foam pads onto to her and the hedgies to give the card some dimension.  Printed a sheet of sentiments off the CD also and chose one of them and matted it onto black cardstock also.  What a cute card x

1 comment: