Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Let's Celebrate - Flatfriends DT Challenge

 
Hello, it is the first challenge of the year for Flatfriends.  So Happy New Year to you all.  This is a card I have made using one of Emma Canning's December digis.  I printed her out and then coloured her using my NEW Graph'it markers (Greys) I coloured the hair, dress and boots in the warm greys. I also used my NEW Metallic Pan Pastels which I had for Christmas from my other daughter Amy and used the copper colour to highlight the dress, hair balloons and around the edge. It is very subtle, but lush!!  I matted her onto a Spellbinder die in sandstone cardstock and then adhered her to a Kraft cardstock card. I printed a sentiment and cut a balloon from a balloon punch, coloured and pan pastelled it!  Simple but effective card.

1 comment:

  1. This card looks soooo good - I love the style of colouring you've used here - it's so pretty!! Adding those pens to my shopping list for the future :-D xx

    ReplyDelete