Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Digi Chooseday - Anything goes



Well, I am excited to announce that I have been chosen to be on another Design Team, called Digi Chooseday for Polkadoodles to post and promote the lovely digi bundles on the www.polkadoodles.co.uk website.  To I am using one of Emma Canning's images called "All Lit Up" which I coloured with Graph'it markers and cut the image out.  I then chose a backing paper and embellishment trees and sentiment from the Christmas Joy digi bundle. Matted onto brown cardstock and card base.  There she is.  I think this sassy card will be going to one of my lovely Step Granddaughters this Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Hey hum, congratulations on the DT :-) I love your card - it's sooo pretty - gorgeous colouring and beautiful papers xx

    ReplyDelete