Friday, July 19, 2013

Let it Fly - Polkadoodle Challenge

Hi there! This weeks challenge is Let it Fly.  So I thought of beautiful butterflies.  I chose two butterflies from the Bonbon Belle CD Rom in turquoise and brown, printed them on white photo paper and then on vellum. I also printed off one of the background papers with butterflies on of course from the CD Rom also. Distressed the edges with my pan pastels and adhered it to a Kraft card.
I also had a flower die cut which I also distressed the flowers with a light coating of pan pastels, adhered it to the card added a bow and the two butterflies putting the vellum ones on the top of the others to make their wings like they were in flight. I also added some pearls on the flowers and butterflies and a sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo pretty - love the butterflies and colours you've used x x

    ReplyDelete