Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Spellbinder Butterflies

I received my new Spellbinder dies in the post yesterday and thought I would have a play with the
new background Botanical Swirls die.  It took me a few attempts to get it right! Definitely need to use
greaseproof/wax paper and put it through the Grand Calibur a couple of times to cut it all the way
through. You have to trim all around the edge to release the die cut portions. I then matted it on some shinning brown cardstock, from my crafty stash! Again matted on some turquoise cardstock and then
mounted it on to a light turquoise card 5 x 7".  Die cut two sets of butterflies in brown and turquoise using the brown embossed butterflies at the bottom and turquoise ones on the top, added some pearls,
made a bow using brown organzer ribbon and die cut a label and stamped a sentiment and added some more pearls. Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment