Tuesday, April 15, 2014
It's Digi Choosday once again! How time flies! This week's challenge is Paper Piecing.
I chose to use the Pretty Sweet CD Rom available at www.polkadoodles.co.uk. I picked Maddie in digi form and coloured her with my Graph'it Pens. I then printed two backing papers from the CD and then reprinted the images on the top of the papers. It makes it easier to cut out. Then cut out the dress from the two different papers. I then used the leftovers for the backing papers matted on cream and then onto a Kraft cardstock card. I cut a scalloped oval cut a piece of lace and then 3D Maddie over the top. Added a ticket sentiment which I also coloured with my pens. How pretty this is.
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Today's Card is for Creative Moment DT Challenge. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and Graph'it markers, then cut her out. I had this lovely cardstock and topper left from one of my buys from Kanban, I do miss their products. Matted them onto an A5 card, added my lady and a sentiment and bow. Very Chic!
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
So this week's challenge is Ovals - I used the Sundae of Seasons CD Rom for the images and papers.
available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk. I printed the flower pot, fence images out and then the backing papers. I made a Stepper Card and matted the backing paper onto the card. I then cut out a scalloped oval and plain oval using dies cut out the flower in the flower pot and adhered it to the ovals. I added a button for the center. I then cut out the smaller flower pot and fence and put that on the front step and added a ticket sentiment. There it is. I hope you like it.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Hello there, Happy April Fool day! Today's challenge for Flatfriends is "Sentiments" I chose this young lad, which is one of Emma Canning's designs, available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk or Etsy. I coloured him with my Graph'it markers and cut him out. I made an easel shaped card using kraft cardstock and matted a lovely dotty paper from my crafty stash onto it. I then added two sentiment tickets which I printed from my Dollie Daydream Goes East CD Rom. Coloured, distress and crumpled them up and popped them onto the card as a stopper.
Today's challenge is Flower Power - so I chose my Dollie Daydream Goes East CD Rom available from www.polkadoodles.co.uk. I picked this lovely backing paper, (too many to choose from) and this Panda from the Embellishment section. I printed them out, matted the backing paper onto black cardstock, cut out the Panda and put him on the front. Added a sentiment also from the CD Rom, coloured it pink with my Promarkers and a ribbon to finish it. So quick and easy to make.
Sunday, March 30, 2014
How pretty is this Pop Up Card? I sat at my desk this morning and decided to make one of these. Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles demonstrated this on Create & Craft this week. Her No Measuring Pop Up Box Card! If you would like to see how to make one of these cards, she has put it on Youtube.
I made the Pop Up Box Card then decorated it. I used papers from Close to My Heart with bees on it, edged the flaps with a daisy punch. Then I stamped and punched out the flowers and butterflies, die cut some florals and put it altogether. I used a ticket sentiment and added it to the front. There it is.
Friday, March 28, 2014
Oh I love this card - I have just made one for my Polkadoodles DT Challenge using their products. So I decided to use the Stampin Up Stamps and Punches that has made this card. I love Black and White cards also. So to me this has turned out pefect. I have made this as a Thank you card for a dear friend that is helping me at the moment. I cut out the flowerpot using my template and instructions that I saw on Youtube - flowerpot card. I stamped out all the flowers and butterflies and then punched them out. I punched out a daisy border using a Martha Stewart punch to keep the flowerpot together and added a flower and butterfly. I then die cut a flower border and cut it in half. I then cut a piece of white card and matted it onto black cardstock, added a Thank you sentiment at the bottom. Adhered the die cut flowery border to the side of the cards added the three flowers and then on the frongs of the flowery twine I adhered the butterflies using pinflair silicone glue, added some more butterflies to complete the flowerpot! Love it!